More fun chunky rings, this time from Something's Hiding in There.
Who? e Bond, 35
Where? I live in Philadelphia I am from where D.C. + New Orleans meet with a tiny bit of California and Nashville thrown in. Its a good mix.What do you do? Short answer: maker of objects. Long answer: I am designer in the daytime. (fashion catalog) I make handmade books, drawings and collages in the nighttime. (See here roughdraftbooks.com and here beautifulwasteoftime.wordpress.com)
1. Haze Silk Mimosa Pillow - This past weekend I had the lovely opportunity to speak on the panel during the launch event for Aphro Chic. It was great to meet the mind behind the designs and actually see all the pieces in person. I fell in love with this pillow, I hope to bring it home one day.
2. Selvedge - I always love this magazine of textile pleasures but this particular issue is extra fly.
3. Good - Really liking this issue about innovative ideas that are changing our world for the better.
4. Revlon's Plum Seduction and Plum Attraction - Great plum and berry inspired colors to make your nails pretty for fall. I wear both at the same time by alternating the colors on each finger.
5. Gray Sweatshirt - For the last What I Like Right Now I featured a cute fitted sweatshirt from Forever 21. When I went back to place my order, it was gone, sold out. I was so sad. Although this one is a little pricier the style is still very cute. I need to add this to my shopping cart quick!
6. Real Straight Cords - Remember those straight leg Gap jeans everyone loved on the Gap webisode? Well now they have the same fit in corduroy. They're just as cute and I love this color (and it's on sale). Can't wait to wear mine.
7. Letterpressed Bookmarks - Pretty and sweet while reading your precious books.